Why should I open a dairy farm when I can get the milk, butter, cream and cheese that I need, from a commercial dairy farm nearby? If I had to rely on my own resources and effort to produce dairy products in-house then I would be wasting all my time, effort and money over it and I wouldn’t have the energy for anything else. The most sensible option would be to procure just as much as I require from an expert and focus my own energies towards my core goals and my main business. This is exactly the logic over which the idea of cloud computing came into existence. Cloud computing is the effective adoption of automation in business to gain several benefits. A worthwhile advice for a business today would be, “Improve Your Business With Automation “.
Why businesses go for Cloud
Businesses love Cloud computing because it is like armoring oneself with the choicest tools without having to physically procure the tools or maintain a large and expansive tool kit. This flexibility with the ‘no strings attached’ freedom is the pivotal attraction of the Cloud. There are a hundreds of business mushrooming these days. It is impossible for every little business to set up its own computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services with the limited resources that it has at its disposal. Cloud computing comes to the rescue in such cases and the businesses are able to concentrate on what they primarily aim to attain. Therefore your can indeed “Improve Your Business With Automation”. Among the various reasons that can be listed as to why businesses love the Cloud, some of them can be listed as follows:
- Cloud computing replaces paper and thus saves trees. It therefore helps in conserving the environment.
- Helps businesses to save on precious funds and use it for their core business requirements.
- Minimal management effort is required to procure and access cloud computing as it is a virtual procurement and no physical in-house maintenance is required.
- High capacity networks and latest high end technologies can be accessed even by business that otherwise could never have access to high cost infrastructure.
- Businesses have the flexibility to use large amounts or small amounts of computer processing resources as per their increasing or decreasing requirements.
- With cloud computing there is sharing of resources and therefore economy of scales.
- Waste can be reduced with the help of Cloud computing.
- Speedy work can be achieved with efficient and effective technology available.